Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sold The Employer's Guide

The sale was a surprise to me. I didn't know if any one really cared enough to bid on the book. However, there were three bids on the book. The guide sold for $12.50 plus shipping and handling. I think it's funny that the same guide is selling on ebay right now for $99. Somebody's going to be sitting on that thing for a while. I just ruined the market. Then again, supply always meets demand. And right now, the demand justifies a $17 expenditure for someone. Anyway, here's the final auction details.

I profited $11.55 from the auction (after all expenses). That brings my total to $43.68.

Common Currentsea's pot just moved to $93.15. More auctions ending this week. More auctions to start this week.
Ron

1 comment:

Rachel. said...

Hi,
Congrats on selling that guide !
I had some success selling the camera I found on the dump so I also love auctions :D

If you'd like to put a link to my blog, and you're using templates just put in;
http://doublingchallenge.blogspot.com

Good luck, you're doing great !

Rachel.

The Doubling Challenge